Roald Dahl Day 2017
Class 4 celebrated Roald Dahl’s birthday today.
We all wore a yellow accessory, yellow was Roald Dahl’s favourite colour, to add to the mood of the day.
Our day has been filled with celebrating lots of the slimy and squirmy aspects of the Roald Dahl, including;
- baking ‘Nishnobblets’ and ‘Pishlets’ from Roald Dahl’s revolting recipe book,
- making dream jars,
- bravely searching for worms in Mr Twit’s spaghetti whilst being blindfolded,
- writing our own revolting recipes and creating a new sweet
- solving many mathematical and logic puzzles and mazes
- creating bookmarks,
- and watching the Puffin live webcast celebrating Roald Dahl Day with extracts from the Min-pins and Quentin Blake drawings.
Class 4 approached the day with an amazing attitude. Well done to all.