Here are some useful links for helping you to keep your children safe online
|A comprehensive cyber bullying guide for parents||Weblink|
|An ‘e-safety’ leaflet||Download|
|Go Wise Online links 2020||Download|
|Direct link to CEOP website||Weblink|
CEOP updated materials – during the Coronavirus Crisis
NSPCC offers up to date information for parents on websites and APPs.
Department for Education (DFE) online guidance for parents during the Coronavirus Crisis
6.3 Where can I go to get support to help keep my child safe online?
There is a lot of support available to keep your child safe online. Below are some useful links to help parents and carers:
- Thinkyouknow (advice from the National Crime Agency to stay safe online)
- Internet matters (support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online)
- Parent info (support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online)
- LGfL (support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online)
- Net-aware (support for parents and careers from the NSPCC)
National Online Safety, is an organisation whose mission is to make the internet a safer place for children. They hope to achieve this through equipping school staff, parents and children with the knowledge they need to understand online dangers and how best to react should an incident arise.
They have parent guides on subjects including Minecraft, Tiktok, social media and smartphones. https://nationalonlinesafety.com/guide